Contact the Law Office of Tammy Jaques for Aggressive Advocacy
Enhancing Our Ability to Assist You for Over 15 Years
Few criminal defense and family law lawyers in central Florida have garnered the legal knowledge and variety of experience of Tammy Jaques of the Law Office of Tammy Jaques, P.A.
Attorney Jaques' legal career began at the University of Central Florida, where she earned a bachelor's degree in criminal justice. Following a lengthy stint as a correctional probation officer, Ms. Jaques became a prosecuting attorney. Now she is a seasoned criminal defense lawyer with vast experience assisting youths and adults:
- Experience supervising adult felony offenders on probation
- In law school served as a Certified legal intern for a full-service legal clinic handling the needs of juvenile clients
- Eleven years of experience handling felony criminal appeals
- Experience working for the Felony Drug Unit in Daytona Beach
- Service for the DeLand office of the State Attorney as a lead trial attorney and docket supervisor handling the most serious of crimes, including vehicular homicide, DUI manslaughter, attempted homicide, home invasions, armed robbery, carjacking, kidnapping, drug trafficking, money laundering, sexual battery and child pornography
- Frequent lecturer for nurses, prosecutors and law enforcement agencies regarding search and seizure, report writing, evidence and sex crimes investigations
Attorney Jaques' extensive legal accomplishments and trial experience have resulted in a reputation as a knowledgeable and aggressive advocate in both criminal and family law. Now, after taking over 60 cases to trial and gaining extensive training and trial experience, Ms. Jaques has decided to put that experience to work for you. For more information and to schedule a no-charge consultation, please contact our firm.
The Law Office of Tammy Jaques, P.A. offers free initial consultations, charges competitive rates, offers payment plans, accepts Visa and MasterCard and is conveniently located near Stetson University and the courthouse in downtown DeLand. To contact us, call 866-232-8783.